If you are looking for ways how to build muscle at home there are a few options available. There are many reasons a person can’t make it to the gym or doesn’t want to go to the gym. With the busy schedule many of us keep now a days making it to the gym to build some muscle can be close to impossible. Maybe you are just to intimidated to go to the gym because you feel you are to out of shape and people will make fun of you. Whatever the reason you can still build some serious muscle at home without having any fancy workout equipment.
There are numerous muscle building exercises that you can right in your living room watching your favorite TV show if you want.
Here is a great routine you can start with at home.
Follow this great muscle building program go through the program three times, rest for about 1 minutes between each set or until your heart rate is close to normal. Then rest for about two to three minutes between each exercise. This workout program will give you a great pump and keep the blood flowing throughout your workout.
The key to build muscle fast is progression. Every time you perform this workout because you are not using weight you must push for more reps. If you start out doing 15 push ups your first week you should try to do 20 the next time you workout. If you continually increase the amount of reps you will continually build more muscle and continually get stronger. Check out the workout below and get to work!
Remember to always warm up before you start to go hard. you don’t want to injure yourself.
- Position your feet slightly wider then hip-width apart with your toes slightly turned out
- Hold your hands out in front of you at shoulder height. This will counter balance your weight and help you keep your balance
- Slowly and under control bend your knees and lower yourself down as far as you can without lifting your heels off the floor and then after a brief pause at the bottom push your weight back up until you are back at the starting position
- Do 10 to 15 repetitions to finish one set before resting. You can repeat the set, but use your own discretion as to how much you can manage
- If you have any knee, hip or ankle injuries or any other ailments that can cause discomfort or worsen any existing injuries, please do not perform this exercise without consulting a physician or fitness professional.
- Place the body in a face down and lift the body on both the palms and feet keeping the body straight.
- Take the chest toward the floor while exhaling and push up with the power of the arm and chest muscles while inhaling.
- If floor push ups are to difficult for you, start off with standing push ups with you hand on the wall, then pushing yourself back.
- Repeat at least 8 – 10 times, increase the number of repetitions as the exercise gets easier .Push ups effect your chest and arms the most.
- To effect your chest the most do push ups with your arms placed wide apart.
DIPS (you will need to chairs or a chair and a couch)
- With two benches of equal height placed parallel to one another
- put feet on one bench crossed at the ankles and with the hands gripping the other bench at shoulder width.
- Start with arms straight and then lower your body by bending arms at the elbows until upper arms are parallel,
- Then raise back to starting position.
- Step forward with first leg.
- Land on heel then forefoot.
- Lower body by flexing knee and hip of front leg until knee of rear leg is almost in contact with floor.
- Stand on forward leg with assistance of rear leg.
- Lunge forward with opposite leg.
- Repeat by alternating lunge with opposite legs.
STANDING CALF RAISE
- Stand on a phone book or something else solid on the balls of your feet
- You should have a comfortable separation between your feet and your toes should be pointing forward.
- Start with your heels down as far as possible in a good stretch.
- Keep your knees straight and stiff but not locked. Rise up onto the balls of your feet and squeeze, moving only at the ankles.
- Place one foot on a step
- Push down through your heel to lift your other leg up.
- Return to the starting position and finish all reps with one leg
- Switch legs and repeating the exercise.
Remember when your looking for a simple way to build muscle at home simply create a workout that incorporates exercises that you don’t need to use fancy machines or weights. Working out at home can be very beneficial when you can’t find time to go to the gym. it is much better to learn how to build muscle at home instead of sacrificing a workout.
Train hard it will all be worth it in the end.
Motivate Muscle – Bigger, Stronger, Faster and Ripped!
|Walking Lunge (Reps are for each leg)||1||10-15|
|Standing calf raise||1||10-15|